Tag Archive for: Cobia
In early with limits of Tuna and back out to enjoy the Cobia run with my wife!
We saw a bunch and caught our limit, a memorable day!
The Braxton family had another successful catch! After we caught our limit of Tuna we topped the day off with a few nice Cobia. Superb fishing!
We’ve had a nice beginning to the season with great catches of Tuna, Big Eyes and Dolphin. We’ve also enjoyed the Cobia bounty for added fun! Get in on the Pelican action this Saturday, no open dates until July!!
A great last few days of fishing. Over the weekend we enjoyed a few days of great Cobia fishing with the McInnis crew. Tuesday Mike Cline and his crew landed a 152 lb Big Eye with Yellowfin and Dolphin and today the Blizzard crew landed a 141 lb Big Eye and a nice catch of Yellowfin Tuna.
We enjoyed the best of both worlds today with Yellowfin Tuna and Cobia. A fun day!
Here is Mike Martin with his 83 lb Yellowfin Tuna along with Sam Adair (left) with his 77 lb Yellowfin Tuna! Both fish are citations! Congratulations!
Offshore fishing for the Oregon Inlet fleet was fantastic today but we stayed inside today for our annual spring Cobia trip! An INCREDIBLE day with wonderful friends!
- 171 LB YELLOWFIN TUNA!! Two Fantastic Days Of Fishing! Dolphin and Yellowfin Tuna For Johnson Crew! June 27, 2022
- Blue Marlin Release And A Box Full Of Yellowfin Tuna For Tyler Braxton and Crew! June 25, 2022
- Postlethwait Crew With A Box Full Of Yellowfin Tuna! June 24, 2022
- Nice Catches Of Tuna & Dolphin! June 21, 2022
- Parmelee Crew!! A Beautiful Catch Of Tuna With Wahoo! June 10, 2022