Tag Archive for: May Fishing
Time to get your Tuna game on!!!! I’m ecspecially pleased at the bookings that have been coming in for May & June! Both fantastic months for Mahi and Tuna!! Also, it’s not too soon to consider July. Personally, JULY is one of my favorite months to fish due to being a “transition” time for ALL our target species! Anything is possible in July! If you want to fill the box with meat this Spring now would be a good time to get your prime dates in.
Not much has changed for Mexico sailfish releases. Numbers across the board are steadily consistent and increasing by the day. Not a bad way to brush off the winter blues!
At the end of the day, we are very much looking forward to the beginning of our fishing season this spring from Oregon Inlet! Check our availability page for your prime dates and give me a call/email. Always happy to chat about fishing!
Fishing started slow for the Keen M but has picked up in double digit releases. There are reports of seeing sailfish in the twenty and thirties..like turning on the light switch!
Looking ahead, it’s time to get your dates on the books!! Yellowfin Tuna fishing starts May 1 for the Pelican! Get your booking in before someone scoops up your opportunity. Give us a call 252-441-3197, email firstname.lastname@example.org or see our availability page. See you at the docks!
- Excellent catch! Excellent Day! Available tomorrow call 252-216-7071 November 6, 2022
- Enjoying The Fall Fishing October 22, 2022
- Excellent Day! Big Citation Tuna and Wahoo in the mix! October 14, 2022
- CITATION WAHOO! Beautiful day on the water with plenty of meat to take home. Excellent work on the huge Wahoo guys! October 11, 2022
- A Beautiful Day And Plenty Of Meat! October 10, 2022