Scroll to top
Reserve Your Fishing Trip Aboard the Pelican with Captain Arch Bracher
- The most convenient and quickest way to reserve your fishing charter is to book directly through Oregon Inlet Fishing Centers’ secure Reservations System (see below).
- Book directly with us at 252-441-3197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A 50% Deposit is required for all fishing charters.
- Deposit must be received to confirm your reservation.
- Balance due upon completion of trip.
- Payment by check can be mailed to Arch Bracher, 7809 North Shore Road, Nags Head, NC 27959. Please include your dates in the memo section of check.
- The mate works hard to ensure you have a safe and successful fishing experience. Customary gratuity is 15-20% of the charter rate. All gratuity is greatly appreciated.
- Fish cleaning and processing services are available at the Oregon Inlet Fishing Center. approximate cost for this service is $.35 cents per lb. undressed.
- If you wish to share a charter on a random boat, contact the Oregon Inlet Fishing Center for a make-up charter.
You may book from here!
- Search “A month” to find an open date (in black).
- Click on desired date. Your date and pricing will appear in an All Day box.
- Click on the All Day box and follow the prompts to complete your booking.