Brian Light, Dave Powers, Scott Long and Bob Bowers had an exciting end to their annual three day Marlin fishing trip on the Pelican! They squeezed everything they could from the fishing opportunities that were given to them this season which has had it’s challenges. They released seven White Marlin and a Blue Marlin; Dawson, age 10, released his first White Marlin with his dad Scott releasing another after fighting them at the same time; and Dave Powers successfully hooked and released a very excited Blue Marlin yesterday! Take a look at the video of the Blue Marlin, it’ll get your heart pumping!! Congratulations to these guys! We look forward to fishing with this group of friends every year. Making memories and staying connected through fishing, can’t get any better than that!
- Excellent catch! Excellent Day! Available tomorrow call 252-216-7071 November 6, 2022
- Enjoying The Fall Fishing October 22, 2022
- Excellent Day! Big Citation Tuna and Wahoo in the mix! October 14, 2022
- CITATION WAHOO! Beautiful day on the water with plenty of meat to take home. Excellent work on the huge Wahoo guys! October 11, 2022
- A Beautiful Day And Plenty Of Meat! October 10, 2022