Status Quo!

A southwest wind made for somewhat of a chop Sunday.  But not so rough as to stop the Pelican in venturing out in search of Marlin.  The effort paid off as Arch and the crew went 2 for 3 on White’s thus maintaining the daily average.  A dolphin found its way into the box as well.  The weather forecast is for more of the same as the Pelican will try their luck with a fly for the next couple of days.  Let’s hope the Marlin cooperate.  Stay tuned.

If anyone would like to share a photograph or video you may have of the Pelican and crew in action or at the dock please email us at We would like to post them on our website.